So. You love essential oils, but they’re a bit pricey. We can help. Maybe you could also do with a bit of extra money on the side as well. We can help with that too!
Almost 3 years ago, Liivi was drawn to doTERRA as a provider of top quality therapeutic essential oils – we’re big on natural remedies and holistic wellness, and essential oils have saved us countless times from needless trips down to the doctors. But there was another reason for joining doTERRA as a Wellness Advocate – the potential to make quite a bit of money!
After seeing how easy it was to earn commissions through doTERRA, I soon jumped on board as well. By this stage, we owned the complete collection of doTERRA essential oils and products, and were very much in love. We were also well placed to help others not only enjoy doTERRA oils, but start earning their very own commissions!
Today, our doTERRA wellness advocate commissions make up a large part of our income – it’s been paying the rent for over a year now, and sometimes it helps us put money towards bigger purchases…like our latest car! The best part of it is, we don’t pressure anyone or have to host awkward get-togethers where we pressure people into buying doTERRA oils – all we do is lay out the information, recommend certain oils to people depending on their needs, and answer any questions people have. Simple as that. For real!
Here’s how it works:
- We buy 100PV worth of essential oils every month (which equates to around $120) in order to meet our LRP (loyalty rewards program) commission requirements. This means we can continue to earn commissions from anyone who signs up or buys oils under us.
- We provide our Wellness Advocate number to those who sign up – 3182115 – and people enter this number in the signup form in exchange for us helping them get set up.
- People either buy oils directly from the doTERRA shop at retail prices (we receive a 25% commission) or sign up as Wellness Advocates and buy essential oils at wholesale prices (we earn a commission for that too – see below)
- If a Wellness Advocate under us buys oils, we earn a range of commissions – Unilevel, Power of 3, Fast Start and Preferred Member. The more people we have signed up under us (and remember, those people can sign up their own advocates which we also get a commission for!), the more commissions we get.
That’s it. So in a nutshell, we provide a few informative blog posts, people sign up with doTERRA using our Wellness Advocate ID (3182115), and we earn a commission. No weird stuff or social awkwardness required!
How much do we earn as doTERRA Wellness Advocates?
Obviously, our commissions vary from week to week – it just depends how many people sign up during a given week, along with the number of customers who buy through our doTERRA retail store. But just to give you an idea, I made well over $8000 over the past 6 months…and I didn’t have to do a thing to earn it. Our blog posts were in place, and people signed up of their own accord while we went on with our lives. Over the course of two weeks during that period, I made $3200. In just two weeks!
But it’s important to know that it isn’t always lucrative. There are times when our weekly commissions are as low as $40 or $50 – but that’s ok! We always make enough commission to pay for our 100PV LRP order (which enables us to keep making a commission), so we’re never losing money – plus we’re constantly getting our hands on the best essential oils money can buy!
Where’s the catch?
This is easy to answer: there isn’t one! Seriously. To buy oils at wholesale prices, you simply need to enroll as a Wellness Advocate – by either paying a $35 enrollment fee or by buying a doTERRA product enrollment kit. To earn a commission as a Wellness Advocate you need to place a 100PV order every month – like I said earlier, this usually equates to around $120 plus shipping. Buying over 100PV worth of essential oils each month also earns you LRP points – which you can then spend on buying more oils! I now earn 30% of my spends back in points, so right now I’ve got over $1000 in points that I need to use up before they expire!
From my two years of dealing with doTERRA, I’ve never sensed anything fishy. Everything is out in the open, the products are top notch, and the commission system (while confusing) is very generous.
How to sign up, save on oils, and earn commissions
So, if you’re ready to get involved in doTERRA, here’s what you need to do:
- Start using doTERRA oils immediately by purchasing them at retail prices. Click here to visit my personal doTERRA retail store, click on the “Shop” tab at the top of the page, and you’re away laughing.
- Buy doTERRA oils at wholesale prices (25% cheaper) AND start earning commissions by enrolling.
- Simply sign up here with my Sponsor ID, 3182115, and choose ‘Wholesale’.
- Choose one of the kits as your first product and the $35 membership fee will be waived.
- See details on the kits here (this will open in a new tab so you can browse).
- If you don’t want an enrollment kit and want to just pay the $35 enrollment fee, you can do that through the same process but just choose single oils or products instead.
Thank you in advance for using my Sponsor ID (3182115) for your enrollment – this gives me a small commission each time and allows me to keep providing information and guidance to people who are interested!
Once you’ve enrolled, we can help you start earning commissions
Once you’ve signed up, be sure to send us a message and we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction regarding how to start earning commissions and getting the most from your oils. We already have a thriving doTERRA team of Wellness Advocates and we’d love for you to be a part of it too.